Yet again, another month is flying right by! I hope your reading month is goin gwell (and your month in general too)! It has been kind of a slow reading month for me (after a ridiculously busy reading month in June). The first weekend of the year was full of fun and friends, but not as much reading. The month is beginning to speed up though and I have had some incredible reads!
- A STRANGER ON THE BEACH (eARC) by Michele Campbell
- ALL THE BIRDS IN THE SKY by Charlie Jane Anders
- STARRY EYES by Jenn Bennett
- THE STONE SKY by N.K. Jemisin
- THE LUMINOUS DEAD by Caitlin Starling
- THE WIDOWS OF MALABAR HILL by Sujata Massey
- RECURSION by Blake Crouch (review to come)
- SMOKE SCREEN by Iris Johansen (review to come)
I will be participating in the 24in48 Readathon this coming weekend which I expect will help me finish up some of my current reads (I’m especially enjoying DUMA KEY by Stephen King) and pick up something new. I expect to be posting my readathon TBR soon. If you’ll be participating in the Readathon, let me know and I’ll make sure to check in on your readathon posts!