For my most recent posts, click HERE
For my most recent book reviews, click HERE
For more about my Jar of TBR and my 2020 reading goals, click HERE
Social Media Links
- Bookish First – a site for reading opening chapters of current and upcoming books, enter ARC raffles and earn points toward free books. Use Referral code fc50507fff9b898c0 and we’ll both get some extra points.
- Libro.FM – a fantastic site for audiobook subscriptions and purchases where you can select your local indie bookstore to receive profits from the sales! Use this linnk or my referral code lfm132004.
- Scribd – Please note that I do acknowledge that their claim to have “unlimited” access to books is a little misleading because I have experienced that audiobook access becomes limited after you listen to one or two during the billing month. That said, $8.99 for one or two audiobooks is still a good deal.
- Swagbucks – if you aren’t familiar this is a site which allows you to earn points for gift cards and cashback; I get cash back on my book purchases from a few bookstores through this site in addition to non-book purchases from a lot of other sites
My Book Subscription Boxes
- Book of the Month – Join for just $5 through this link
- Coffee and a Classic
- Fairy Loot
- Once Upon a Book Club – DGREADS10 will give you 10% off!
- OwlCrate Book Box
Not book related, but still good stuff:
- Bark Box – my pup Kylee is a big fan!